Quality Mitsubishi Ductless Heating and Cooling Installation
Are you looking for a heating and cooling solution for your unique needs? Ductless Heating and Cooling with Mitsubishi Electric allows you to enjoy more precise comfort and healthier air in all rooms of your home while saving on costs and contributing to a greener planet. The experts at Maichle’s Heating and Air Conditioning are ready to help you make the switch.
Top Benefits of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
- Compact – Ductless heating and cooling units are compact and do not take up the space that traditional units may. The indoor equipment only takes up a few of feet of space on the wall and the outdoor compressor is about the size of a large suitcase allowing your family to enjoy more space within your home.
- Energy Efficiency – Unlike common HVAC systems, ductless systems focus on “zones” which deliver targeted temperature control based on the needs of the specific area. The air does not travel through the walls and is not affected by aging pipes or dust build-up. This improves overall comfort for your family and ensures the longevity of your system.
- Affordable – Utility costs for traditional HVAC systems has been on the rise lately. Ductless heating and cooling systems rely on less power, thereby saving you money.
- Improve Air Quality – Because of the intricate pipe structures of traditional HVAC systems, the likelihood that you will have accumulated dirt, pet dander, and dust is high – filters will have to be changed often. Ductless systems have multi-stage filtration systems that keep your air free of allergens, dust, and bacteria for longer periods of time.
- Green Tech – Maichle’s Mitsubishi ductless air systems run on clean energy and produce less waste – such as the waste generated through multiple filter changes. This means, our units have a smaller overall impact on the environment.
How Does It Work?
Once you’ve placed your order for a new Mitsubishi Ductless system, a Maichle’s Heating and Air Conditioning expert will get in touch and advice you on which system may best fit your specific needs. We will then send a knowledgeable technician to visit your home and install two different components; the first is a compressor unit that will be installed just outside your home on a concrete slab. The other is one or more fans that are placed on the interior of an outer wall near the ceiling.
The compressor pumps warm or cool air through short pipes in the wall to the fans. The fans then distribute the air throughout your home. The compressor also transfers energy to the indoor units so that you do not need to worry about having any more wires in your home. Contact us today to make the switch to a Mitsubishi Ductless system.
Get in Touch With Us
Are you ready to get started or do you have any questions? Reach out to us using the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Maichle’s Heating and Air Conditioning
105 J and M Drive
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 328-HVAC