Maichle’s Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. will donate and install a heater* for a family or individual in our service area that is experiencing hardships and needs a helping hand during the upcoming holiday season. We are a family-owned and operated business and believe strongly in giving back to the communities that have helped us succeed over the past 34 years.
To nominate a family or individual in need for WARM HOME, WARM HEARTS, please follow these steps:
- Write a letter nominating a family or individual (no self nominations please).
- Nominee must live in New Castle County
- Describe why the nominee deserves a free heater. Include medical circumstances, financial hardships, any community involvement including military, police, fire and EMS service, and any other circumstances that might aid in the evaluation process.
- Nominee must own his/her home.
- Be sure to include the nominee’s name, address, email and phone number.
- Include your name, address, email and phone number.
- Deadline for submission is December 8, 2018
A panel of Maichle’s Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. and vendors will select the final recipient.
*Installation is subject to inspection and approval by Maichle’s Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
Send Letters to:
Maichle’s Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
WARM HOME, WARM HEARTS
105 J & M Drive – New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 328-4822 – You may also submit your letter by email to: email@example.com
Submit Your Nominee:
This Giveaway is made possible via the support of these companies: